- I see patients at my office at 4301 Darrow Rd. Suite 3400 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 to 3.
- Please call or text 330-715-9282, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule, change or cancel your appointment.
- Cancellations: Please make cancellations 48 hours in advance when possible. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be billed in full.
- No-shows: No show appointments will be billed in full. Multiple no-shows will result in dismissal.
- Payments are to be covered in full at the time of your visit. I accept credit cards, personal checks, and cash.
- In order to focus on patient care and give you the time you deserve, I do not participate with private insurance or Medicare. Please contact your insurance carrier about your out-of-network mental health benefits.
- I will provide a Superbill at the end of your visit with all the information necessary should you wish to submit it to your insurance for out-of-network reimbursement.
- When reviewing the cost of services, it’s helpful to consider the big picture. Think about all the out of pocket co-pays you have paid over the years for appointments and prescriptions – it adds up. My goal is to help you get to the root of your issues and provide with you self-empowering techniques and skills to manage your own symptoms so that you will not be as dependent upon your physician and will not have to return as often in the long run. This may ultimately save you money by reducing your future medication and co-pay expenditures.
- Prescription Call-ins: Please provide five days notice for refills if needed prior to your appointment or there will be a $20 charge.
I am not on any insurance panels
- Initial Psychiatric Evaluation 90 to 120 min $525
- 60 minute follow-up $175
- 90 minute follow-up $265
- If you need to leave messages that are not urgent please call or text 330 715-9282 and leave a message or you may email email@example.com. I will get back to you within one to two business days. I am more likely to see texts during the day as I do not always have time to check messages.
- For urgent messages please call 330 715-9282 and let me know it is urgent. In the case of an emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department. Please do not use email or text messages for personal emergencies.
Benzodiazepine and Stimulant Policy
I do not prescribe these medications, although in some cases I will help you taper off of them over an agreed upon reasonable and appropriate time frame and provide you with alternative options. Research clearly shows that these medications are not safe to be taken for long periods of time and they have significant short and long term side effects. I will never write refills for these prescriptions at the first visit, so please plan to have another doctor prescribe those for you if you are in need of a refill.